Tuesday, July 13, 2010

silent my voice...I've got no choice~

clock ticks life away...
I couldn't deny the time passing by...
past is also past...
we can't afford to turned back ....
yet I regret...
couldn't find the right path...
path of decision...path of truth....
but lately I've being blind...
believe me all alone....here in past...
I've got nothing....
to gain to loose...
all the world I've seen before me...
passing by...
they don't care how it's feel...
crumble...defeating silence...
I have to stand still
but my eyes being blinded
my voice...
I have to force to shut it....
hear all their voices..
their opinion...
who me in this pieces of world?
I've got no choice...
to let it be....
for I assume this is the beginning
the reconstructing of a new life....
life is like a waterfall...
once in the river and once against after the falls...
swimming through the voice we hear them all...
we loose ourselves but we find it all??


No comments:

Post a Comment